Wednesday, November 25, 2009

This Christianity.

In this christianity, I didn't know i wasn't aloud to preach to people.
In this christianity, I didn't know it was wrong to pray for EVERYONE.
In this christianity, Im sorry i try to save people from hell.
In this christianity, I will conform not to this world but, to the christians who are no different.
In this christianity, I am confused who the enemy is, us or them.
In this christianity, I honor my father and mother, but not God.
In this christianity, I lift my hands not as a sign of surrender, but as a sign of bondage.
In this christianity, I update my relationship with you so everyone can see it.
In this christianity, I'm not supposed to talk about God. So I don't.
In this christianity, I am still LOST.

In my christianity, I will soar on wings like eagles.
In my christianity, I will not just hear, but i will do what God says.
In my christianity, I will know real LOVE.
In my christianity, I wont be fake. A fraud. A failure. But a fanatic.
In my christianity, I will preach to EVERYONE.
In my christianity, I will continually pray without relenting.
In my christianity, I give not just my heart, but my life for the gospel of Christ.
In my christianity, I know there are no obstacles, only opportunities.
In my christianity, I do the things i do for God alone.
In my christianity, I am FOUND.


This World Has Nothing For Me.
-Markis Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment